;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Audio-visual education programme in 2015 [打印本頁]

作者: gdf67vtrtd    時間: 2016-5-26 15:11     標題: Audio-visual education programme in 2015

5 multimedia courseware for distance education projects, organized school teachers making games and class game activities.
audio-visual teaching material construction
two, work points and target requirements
3, actively explore "class pass",air max 90 pas cher, and "dignified with" construction and usage patterns, dares to innovate,scarpe hogan outlet, dare to practice, for the introduction of 2 ~ 3 pilot schools.
(two)
1, strong implementation of the modern distance education project demonstration school, demonstration Township activities to create the demonstration school as the teaching and research of the township (town) training base and experimental base, give full play to the school demonstration leading role, to ensure the rural distance project facilities and proper use of live, with the standard. According to the modern distance education project demonstration school,scarpe hogan outlet, Xiang standard, each township (town) at least set a model demonstration school, all the township (town) in to reach county model demonstration school standards. In the recommended range of at least 15 primary and secondary schools for the municipal agricultural demonstration school and ensure the acceptance of clearance.
6,tn requin pas cher, efforts to explore the and construction of county, township,tn pas cher, school grade three technical services team, and strive to improve the technical personnel at the township level of service quality and service treatment.
8, do the work assigned by the superiors of the census data to complete the work.
Audio-visual education programme in 2015
first, the guiding ideology and the overall idea
(a) Modern Distance Education in rural primary and secondary schools
4, organized by the county rural "three models" Application of high-quality courses, application papers and teaching design results of selection, to assess and promote use,scarpe hogan outlet, promote the popularization of modern distance education project application level and improve.
2015 years of audio-visual education plan
7, the school held a modern distance education project teaching application in the field, demonstrations, seminars, active learning,mont blanc porte mine, research and application of the atmosphere.
2, in accordance with the ministries, the Council and on the strengthening of the rural primary and secondary modern distance education project management work, in order to start classes communication engineering. This year to conduct a comprehensive survey of all agricultural school. County NCET will organize to half of the school of key inspection, found the problem, sum up experience, put forward rectification measures.
1, strictly in accordance with the state
Bureau of Education under the correct leadership of the party. Taking Scientific Outlook on Development as a guide, comprehensively implement the provincial education work conference. Closely around the County Bureau of XX center, focus on management and application of the distance education project in rural primary and middle schools; to strengthen the construction of teaching material as the main body of the construction of basic education resources, research is carried out using audio-visual materials; continue to improve teacher training ability of modern educational technology in primary and middle schools; to further study the integration of modern education technology and discipline teaching, actively explore the mode and method of educational technology to optimize classroom teaching; to build technical support service system, strengthen the construction of teaching faculty, strong audio-visual study atmosphere,air max femme pas cher, give full play to the function and advantages of audio-visual education, wholeheartedly for the development of education and social economic development services, work together to write a new chapter in the development of education technology cause xiayi.
Related Articles:

The construction of teachers' Morality

Party committee work points in 2013

[url=http://www.rican.biz/php/][/url]

The Golden Rooster students eat millet gold, I did not eat white raw silver?" "Ha ha!" My mother giggled, smile like a blooming chrysanthemum, I also gave a silly smile. Later, my mother told me that, under the golden eggs is a fairy tale. I foolishly, gazed at the mother, that is groundless my mother's mistakes. Afterwards, I still do have a silver ridiculous dream.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://b9e.netwww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0