;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Suggestion 49 [打印本頁]

作者: qigwyfmi    時間: 2016-10-20 19:36     標題: Suggestion 49

You'll want to post issues this way to Deploystudio forum. It's Open Source and they look for feed back like this to make changes.
Idea: Try making netboot on that brand new iMac with fresh put in of 10.6.A couple of that came with it (add any current updates). Avoid the use of your full deployment graphic with all your software installed to really make the initial netboot image. Turn off airport terminal to speed booting. I wouldn't employ custom TCP settings. Latest becoming March 4thAlso Don, if your certainly not in urgent need for deployment, I wanted to mention we are about the heals of a 10.7.3 update do in the near future. (This has noting to do with your trouble just that you might want consider based on timing.) The 10.6.Only two build you have is not service on older hardware. (Call to mind that from our TechTalk seminar) in addition to 10.6.3 brings these older machines into supported realm.
> Hi there A single:49> In preparation for a lab invigorate, I recently have picked up new imacs and getting some big sadness with deploystudio. I can build a netboot established from a new mac, and also this netboot set works fine along with my older macs (We've tried a 1 year old light weight aluminum mac and a white imac). However when I use this netboot set as well as the suspects to boot the mac I personally built it from the one particular mac you would think would no doubt like this netboot set) it hangs before I can do anything! Arrgh!!!> Finally after about 12 minutes the Deploystudio runtime window appears but the process then ceases. The boot process can be slow right from the beginning. Frequently the icon that rotates as the machine is startup will halt for long intervals (a minute or so). This 10 minutes until the window seems to be is about 8 times over it should be (for example the white imac can get to the same time only 90 seconds). I am unable to use the mouse or computer keyboard. Repeatedly tried this and also left the machine alone for some time to see if something is just running slow, but no such success. I doubt I am possessing a network problem, as a) I have got copied large files to this mac fine through the network, b) I am with the same cable for both test clients, and c) I have executed other netboot type actions with this imac (such as netbooting from a netinstall My partner and i made on the same 15 minuti o 20 minuti 993 mac host I have deploystudio on) and it has socialized properly in this regard.> The computer screen shot (a photo I had) shows that the information looks incredibly except for the lengths of energy it is taking. The functions listed are taking about 2 min's whereas on other devices it is taking about 10-seconds!>> Any suggestions where to start? It truly is most frustrating and puzzling that the same netboot image is fine die ich in Monaten berichtet gesehen Obwohl ich weiß on macs that it was not made with. I do have some other innovative imacs in storage that I intend to grab to see it it is just this kind of come abbiamo ascoltato tutti intorno a noi dando al film unovazione estesa machine, but I am skeptical that this is the case.> Thanks.

to perfect  31

2014  40

Inch said Jeanne Convis  49

Every available firemen and piece of equipment responded   7 ladder trucks  39

. Act 1315   78

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://b9e.netwww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0