;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: wholesale jerseys china njxk5k4v [打印本頁]

作者: rftgtfw11    時間: 2017-6-6 21:11     標題: wholesale jerseys china njxk5k4v

New Amsterdam, Berbice- What probably is the largest ever demolition of a structure in Berbice has been ongoing for the past couple of weeks in New Amsterdam. The old New Amsterdam Hospital will soon be visibly absent from the backdrop of Charles Place in the heart of the town. It is being dismantled daily by vagrants, ‘junkies’ and individuals claiming to be making an honest living.The old structure, one of a kind in these parts of the Caribbean, was completely abandoned after the commissioning of the new New Amsterdam Hospital a few years ago.The Ministry of Health and the Government of Guyana made utterances of wanting to preserve the structure and the possibility for it to be used for other purposes but to date neither has hardly made good on the promises. As a result, others have taken up the offer to make good on the zinc sheets, wood, concrete pillars, and other bits and pieces that can be found within the old New Amsterdam Hospital.When this reporter visited the facility last Saturday, within the building was a buzz of activity. Nailing could be heard from the outside. But no one was seen. The building, in the state it is in, now appears to be a death- trap, a very dilapidated structure.Almost the entire roofing of the old hospital is missing. Canter trucks and other vehicles have been turning up at the Charles Place location to pick up the zinc sheets and other ‘valuable’ pieces collected from the building to transport them to as far as the Corriverton area to be re-used and even sold.The building, once a magnificent addition to the façade of Charles Place, is now the shame of the town of New Amsterdam, an eye- sore, and a dreadful symbol of the effects of mismanagement, unwillingness to preserve this portion of the region’s heritage and even downright disregard for state property.This hospital was an edifice of its kind in decades gone by.Many remember the Charles Place surroundings as one with fresh flowers and greenery. Today, the area is virtually the opposite; one that has been run-down, abandoned, and many residents are frightened to live in the street, because of the nefarious activities which go on during the late evening hours.Many of them hear banging during the night inside the hospital. The demolition of the hospital has become an all day activity, much to the disgust of residents who live nearby.Everything has been vandalised or is in the process of being vandalised in broad daylight. Only the concrete pillars that support the huge structure remain and word is that these too would be removed in time.The authorities continue to remain silent while a piece of the heritage and history of the township and the Ancient County,wholesale jerseys china, and indeed our country as a whole, is literally being vandalised as every day passes. The entire structure is being reduced to nothingness.This year would have marked 126 years since the completion of the building which was one of two timber architecture structure by colonial architect Caesar Castellani. (Leon Suseran)
作者: fuxue6q54    時間: 2017-6-7 01:11     標題: Juventus Dam 16/17 55970 Benfica Barn 16/17

ard frost. It was a night of wine,Manchester United, and sparkling wine,Bayern München Drakt Barn, and the day at Lord’s must surely be a day of nectar. I could not help wondering whether any man had ever played in the University match with such a load upon his soul as E.M. Garland was taking to his forced slumbers; and then whether any heavy-laden soul had ever hit upon two such brother confessors as Raffles and myself!
Chapter 3 Council of War
Raffles was humming a snatch of something too choice for me to recognise when I drew in my head from the glorious night. The folding-doors were shut,New York City Fotbalové Dres, and the grandfather’s clock on one side of them made it almost midnight. Raffles would not stop his tune for me,Tottenham Hotspurs Fotbalové Dres, but he pointed to the syphon and decanter,AFC Ajax Barn, and I replenished my Google Links:

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=340043&pid=357741&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid357741

http://meimei888.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=340090&pid=357740&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid357740

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://b9e.netwww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0