;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: NFL Jerseys Cheap [打印本頁]

作者: dklst962    時間: 2017-7-3 06:30     標題: NFL Jerseys Cheap

“When you have a worker whose boyfriend is involved in logging and you have top officials with businesses in sectors that require fuel, it is not hard to wonder why no real action is being taken to fight the issue…” – GEA field officerStaffers of the Guyana Energy Agency (GEA) yesterday stepped up their accusations against top level officials who they claim are aiding and abetting fuel smugglers.“The administration is not advocating for policies that would clamp down on smugglers,” one staffer told Kaieteur News.Continuing with allegations that they voiced on Saturday, some staffers alleged that field officers are restricted to certain areas in their investigations and are told by seniors who and where they must search.They claim that they are not given the go-ahead to penetrate certain known smugglers and in other cases, charges are not brought against perpetrators.Workers alleged that when the names of major companies are called, especially government affiliated firms or persons, “no permission is given to infiltrate these cases.”Workers cited various connections between named agency officials and state officials deeming it a conflict of interest.“When you have a (named) worker with an agency such as this, whose (named) boyfriend is involved in logging and you have top officials with businesses in sectors that require fuel, it is not hard to wonder why real action is not being taken to fight the issue,” a senior field officer suggested.Staffers argued that the named officer acted as field operations coordinator for some time, but was never subjected to a polygraph test, although the section was pegged for testing.  An official in the fuel marking area was also bypassed, in addition to an analyst although,Deion Sanders Falcons Jersey, “these are crucial areas that must be looked at if corruption is to be tackled.”An officer reported that, last year “We went to the East Coast and a smuggler asked ‘wha yall doing here. I pay off yall boss last night.’”“Whether it is true or not,Kyle Korver Hawks Jersey, these people must be tested to maintain the integrity of their positions and the firm,” the officer said.Kaieteur News was further told that attempts are also being made to frustrate staffers into functioning inefficiently.“When people applied for the position of Analytical Inspector at the GEA, they were enticed by the salary that was paid back in 2004, but little did they know that that would have been their permanent income over the next several years.”  Staffers said that after the passing of the previous CEO Joseph O’Lall, the situation has not been the same.“He was a man of action. He would pick up a team and do surveillance and even visit sites randomly but he was dismissed for reasons still unknown.”“The post of Analytical Inspector sounds fancy but young and unsuspecting persons are confronted again and again by hostile fuel smugglers. There were times that some were hospitalized after being stung by dozens of Africanized bees. Men armed with cutlasses and some with guns were a regular sight for the Inspectors, some were even harassed in remote areas with no contact with the outside world.“Day by day, Inspectors are being put at risk without an allowance other than the $4M life insurance policy if one were to die while on duty. The employment contracts stipulate a Monday to Friday from 08:00 am to 17:00 pm work time; but inspectors are forced to include weekends and Holidays when applying for annual leave,NFL Jerseys China Online, while officials have instructed that Inspectors complete ten hours of work before they become eligible to claim meal allowance of $750.”Since the disappearance of former Field Operation Coordinator Levoy Taljit, who went missing December last, staffers say, “Inspectors are under the supervision of (individual identified) who, based on instructions from (name given), steers the Inspectors to work in particular geographical areas, restricting work only in Berbice, East Coast,Fernando Rodney Jersey, East Bank,Deion Jones Falcons Jersey, West Bank, West Coast and Essequibo Island.”The Inspectors said they visit and take samples of legal sites/locations only and it has now gotten to the stage where business entities and residences storing fuel are feeling pestered by having the GEA officials visit each day. The GEA Linden base was burnt during the recent protest, so staffers are placed under a tent with no form of security for themselves or the machine used to test the fuel.“If they truly wanted to fight the illegal fuel trade they would fight for legislations to be put in place to tackle the issue,China Jerseys Cheap, but it’s like they putting policies in place to make sure that their smuggling friends get a free reign. In the meantime they polygraph us small staff, but they must show us the results when we fail the test and we will show them where the corruption is.”
作者: fuxue8h97    時間: 2017-7-3 13:38     標題: Real Madrid Drakt 13813 Paris Saint Germain PSG Dres Dámské

ese old forts as being wholly for furs,Karim Benzema Drakt, but at Bent’s Fort this was not the case. In later times furs—that is to say, buffalo robes—were indeed a chief article of trade,Longchamp Lm Totalizador, and were carried back to the States to be sold there; but a great trade also went on in horses and mules,Valencia Drakt, of which the Indians possessed great numbers, and of which they were always getting more. These horses and mules were taken back to the settlements and sold there,Paris Saint Germain Psg 16/17, but they were also sold to any one who would buy them. The cavalyard was a part of every train which returned to the States,Argentina Landslagsdrakt, the animals being herded by Mexicans and being in charge of a trader, who disposed of them when they reached the settlements.
The Indians frequently paid for their goods in horses and mules, but this was not the only source from which horses came. About 1845 William Bent sent his brother,Montreal Canadiens Barn Sverige, George Bent, with Tom Boggs and Hatcher,Barcelona Drakt, down into Mexico to trade for horses and mules. They brought back great herds,Paris Saint Germain PSG Drakt, and with them a celebrated rider known at the foGoogle Links:

http://richardwiseman.org/guestbook/

http://archrist.com.tw/viewthread.php?tid=14769075&pid=15016967&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid15016967
作者: xuejun0da9    時間: 2017-7-3 15:01     標題: Atletico Madrid Fotbalové Dres 43177 Real Madrid Drakt

?”
“Don’t be a fool,Mini Le Pliage Fold, Bunny,Longchamp Victoire Bolsas,” said Raffles,Cheap Scottie Pippen Jersey, subsiding into his chair. “I can’t tell you the whole thing now,Mesut Ozil Drakt, but here are the main heads. They’re at the Savoy Hotel,Diego Costa Fotbalové Dres, in Carlsbad I mean. I go to Pupp’s. We meet. They stare. I come out of my British shell as the humble hero of the affair at the other Savoy. I crab my hotel. They swear by theirs. I go to see their rooms. I wait till I can get the very same thing immediately overhead on the second floor — where I can even hear the old swine cursing her from under his mud-poultice! Both suites have balconies that might have been made for me. Need I go on?”
“I wonder you weren’t suspected,Northern Irland Landslagsdrakt.”
“There’s no end to your capacity for wonder,Longchamp Eiffel Tower Totes torebki, Bunny. I tookGoogle Links:

http://extrastorage.net/advguestbook/

http://angelwhispers.co.uk/AGBook/

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://b9e.netwww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0