;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Timothy Chandler Jersey sgyxfbmz [打印本頁]

作者: god9manr71    時間: 2017-8-10 01:58     標題: Timothy Chandler Jersey sgyxfbmz

By Rehanna RamsayThis week,Reuben Foster Jersey, local media was abuzz with stories about Anaya Lee Willabus, an eight-year-old of Guyanese heritage from New York, who authored and published a book in the United States.In fact, when her book titled “The Day Mohan found his Confidence,” was launched locally,Allie Long Jersey, she was featured on the front page of Kaieteur News and her story has since gained the attention of countless Guyanese.The lass may well make history as possibly the youngest published female author of a chapter book from Brooklyn. Besides being an accomplished author, Anaya’s story is truly an inspiring one.  Ever since her book was published, Anaya has been invited to several public events and book signing activities, where she had the opportunity to share her true passion for promoting literacy while giving back.She spoke candidly with this newspaper about her book and love for reading.As it is with every successful project,Jimmy Butler USA Jersey, Anaya said that it took hard work, diligence and dedication to move the book from idea to reality; after all Anaya was six years old when she told her mom, Dimple that she wanted to write a book.By then, she had read dozens of books,Larry Csonka Dolphins Jersey, since her dad Winston taught her how to read at the tender age of two years old.“My mom’s first reaction was a simple nod and (then) ‘okay’… she didn’t really take me seriously (but) my dad didn’t know about the book until it was about to be published,” she recalled.Nevertheless her parents, (both Guyanese) are the inspiration and driving force behind her success.“My mom assisted in the research process of ‘how to publish a book.’ This was a new venture for all of us. Publishing a book required much more than I imagined,” she said,Tedy Bruschi Patriots Jersey, adding that her father’s key role in getting the book published was his support and encouragement.8-year –old author, Anaya Lee WillabusStill it remained her duty to be persistent as she worked to make her project successful.“Sometimes you feel a little lazy to finish what you started, and small things get in your way. For example, you know you have extra time and could be working on your book, but the temptation of watching your favourite television show crosses your mind. I had to be able to fight those urges.”Early InspirationShe fondly recalled that it was her first trip to Guyana during the Easter season of 2014 that inspired her to write the book. In fact, her family travels to a different part of the world at least once each year, creating the opportunities to learn new things about that country/ Island’s culture which she enjoys. However, the Guyana experience was different.“I experience a personal connection since my parents still have relatives who live here,” the eight year old stated.Consequently, her book captures the life of a little boy of Guyanese parentage, faced with many domestic and academic challenges after losing his father to a horrible accident. While all seems lost, the support of family and friends soon helps him to understand that believing in one’s self can lead to the accomplishment of great things. The book also captures the essence of family life in Guyana and New York.“The objective of the story is for my readers to understand that life will always bring challenges but it is how you deal with those challenges that separate you from others. Also, I want to inspire other children to reach for their goals,” she said.Giving BackAnaya credits her parents with leaving an indelible impression on her to always remember the less fortunate. Over the years, Anaya has taught of several ways in which to do so; from lemonade stands, to visiting neighbours with her parents to raise money for St. Jude’s Children and more.The experience has boosted the confidence of this little lady who makes it her duty to learn new words as often as possible. Her ultimate desire is to encourage a greater level of reading among her peers.In this same vein,Ronde Barber Buccaneers Jersey, the young author launched her self-titled reading award initiative at the National Library.Winners of the competition will receive cash prizes but they must read as much books as possible, she explained.“Through reading, the world becomes closer and reachable. Reading takes you places beyond your imagination. I could be in my living room in New York but while reading, through my imagination I could be in London learning about that culture and lifestyle,” Anaya explained.Anaya has read hundreds of books. She counts the Harry Potter series,Norichika Aoki Jersey, Diary of a Wimpy Kid Series, the Magic Tree House collection, ‘Fire from the Rock’ by Sharon Draper and ‘Where The Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls, among her favourites.The young writer is currently reading, “Dreams of My Father,” a book written by US President Barrack Obama. Besides being an avid reader,Kevin Faulk Patriots Jersey, the eight year-old loves sports and she lists Karate and Soccer, (Football) among her favourite activities.Anaya, a 4th grader also has two siblings, Chantelle and Brandon and she is currently on tour in Guyana to promote her book,Mario Gotze Jersey, which is available at Austin’s book Store and on Amazon.com.  Anaya’s beloved choice of words is “Continue to dream big!”
作者: xuejun1dm7    時間: 2017-8-10 07:31     標題: Kun Aguero Tröja 1316Marco Reus DresLeicester City Dres

“This is Bob Jakin,St.Louis Cardinals Tröjor, aunt,” said Tom, bridling the irritation that aunt Glegg’s voice always produced. “I’ve known him ever since we were little boys. He’s a very good fellow, and always ready to do me a kindness. And he has had some experience in sending goods out — a small part of a cargo as a private speculation; and he thinks if I could begin to do a little in the same way, I might make some money. A large interest is got in that way.”
“Large int’rest?” said aunt Glegg, with eagerness; “and what do you call large int’rest?”
“Ten or twelve per cent, Bob says,Mario Gotze Tröja, after expenses are paid.”
“Then why wasn’t I let to know o’ such things before, Mr. Glegg?” said Mrs. Glegg, turning to her husband,Parajumpers Dam, with a deep grating tone of reproach. “Haven’t you allays told me as there was no getting more nor five per cent?”
“Pooh,Flag Polo, pooh,Miehet Nike LunarGlide+4 Suomi, nonsense,Real Madrid Dres, my good woman,” said Mr. Glegg. “You couldn’t go into trade, could you? You can’t get more than five per cent with security.”
“But I can turn a bit o’ money for you, an’ welcome, mum,” said Bob, “if you’d like to risk it — not as there’s any risk to speak on. But if you’d a mind to lend a bit o’ money to Mr. Tom, he’d pay you six or seven per zent, an’ get a trifle for himself as well; an’ a good-natur’d lady like you ‘ud like the feel o’ the money better if your nephey took part on it.”
“What do you say, Mrs. G.?” said Mr. Glegg. “I’ve a notion, when I’ve made a bit more inquiry, as I shall perhaps start Tom here with a bit of a nest-egg — he’ll pay me int’rest, you know — an’ if you’ve got some little sums lyin’ idle twisted up in a stockin’ toe, or that ——”
“Mr. Glegg, it’s beyond iverything! You’ll go and give information to the tramps next, as they may come and rob me.”
“Well, well, as I was sayin’,Wayne Rooney Tröja, if you like to join me wi’ twenty pounds, you can — I’ll make it fifty. That’ll be a pretty good nest-egg, eh,Woolrich Parka Herr, Tom?”
“You’re not counting on me, Mr. Glegg, I hope,” said his wife. “You could do fine things wi’ my money,Wasp, I don’t doubt.”
“Very well,” said Mr. Glegg, rather snappishly, “then we’ll do without you. I shall go with you to see this Salt,” he added, turning to Bob.
“And now, I suppose, you’ll go all the other way, Mr. Glegg,” said Mrs. G., “and want to shut me out o’ my own nephey’s business. I never said I wouldn’t put money into it — I don’t say as it shall be twenty pounds, though you’re so ready to say it for me — but he’ll see some day as his aunt’s in the right not to risk the money she’s saved for him till it’s proved as it won’t be lost.”
“Ay, that’s a pleasant sort o’risk, that is,” said Mr. Glegg, indiscreetly winking at Tom, who couldn’t avoid smiling. But Bob stemmed the injured lady’s outburst.
“Ay, mum,” he said admiringly, “you know what’s what — you do. An’ it’s nothing but fair. You see how the first bit links:

http://gangbang-team.de/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=3

http://gangbang-team.de/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=3/

http://gangbang-team.de/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=3

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://b9e.netwww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0