;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Cheap Jerseys lhv3pnk1 [打印本頁]

作者: rftgtfw11    時間: 2017-9-12 07:07     標題: Cheap Jerseys lhv3pnk1

Vijay Manwar, 38, of Sandy Babb Street, Kitty, a vagrant, appeared before Acting Chief Magistrate Melissa Robertson on Tuesday to face the charge of indecent assault of a child.It is alleged that on January 15, last,Wholesale NFL Jerseys Online, the accused sexually assaulted an eight-year-old school boy in a Kitty house.The defendant, who ‘begs for a living’, pleaded not guilty to the charge.It was reported that the child, after the incident, went to his mother’s home in West Ruimveldt, where the woman observed that ‘the boy was acting different’. After questioning him, the child confided in her about what happened to him on that day.In court the defendant said that the people are telling lies on him.“Your worship, those people said that I pick up the child and took him somewhere, please pardon me, and sexually assaulted him.”“Since I had strokes (a stroke) on my left side I begging for a daily bread. I didn’t do anything like that.”The accused was remanded to prison and his next court appearance is set for February 6, 2009.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://b9e.netwww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0