;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Dr. Karen Cummings [打印本頁]

作者: god1manb08    時間: 2017-9-15 20:23     標題: Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Dr. Karen Cummings

…as PAHO/WHO launches monthly media interactionsOfficials of the Pan American Health Organization/World Health Organization and the Ministry of Public Health have urged the media to responsibly report on suicides as the epidemic continues in Guyana.The issue of suicide has been one plaguing Guyana for years but gained prominence last year following a report from the WHO which identified Guyana as the nation with the highest number of suicides. According to the report, Guyana suffers 44.2 suicides for 100,000 persons per year. This figure is almost double what it was less than 10 years ago.In light of the findings, officials have opined that the media has a serious role to play, not only in reducing “copycat” suicides but also in sensitising the public.During a recent forum held by PAHO/WHO at its Brickdam office, the media was reminded of its responsibility and urged to follow ethical guidelines and principles when it came to reporting on suicide.Attending the forum was Public Health Minister Dr. George Norton, and Minister within the Ministry,Cheap Jerseys Authentic, Dr. Karen Cummings,Cheap NFL Jerseys, who both echoed the sentiments of PAHO/WHO. Also in attendance were representatives from the Public Health Ministry’s Mental Health Unit.Public Health Minister Dr. George Norton with Minister within the Ministry Dr. Karen Cummings during the media interactionMinister Norton, during brief remarks, expressed the hope that the monthly meetings with the media would indeed continue as planned. He deemed the initiative as “excellent” and openly indicated his willingness to participate in future interactions.“I’ve probably been a member of the opposition for too long but one of my strong points was that it really used to affect me when there was, ‘I’ll get back to you’, coming from the Ministers to the media or ‘the Minister is in a meeting and is not available’,” he said.He noted that while sometimes these excuses are genuine, public officials should nonetheless strive towards fostering a better relationship with the media. He said this was particularly true in the area of health.“Suicide is a complex issue; it’s not going to be Ministry of Health,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, it’s not going to be Ministry of Education, it’s not going to be the social workers; it’s going to be all of us,” he emphasised. “We have to take these issues seriously,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, lest we start doing more damage than good,” he added.He went on to note a recent case of suicide that would have made headlines and opined that while the story would have made “good reading” to some,Cheap Jerseys From China, irresponsible reporting on such matters could prove deadly.“That is a very, very sensitive story and I think that such stories should be handled by reporters of a senior level, who have been around this before.” He said too that reporters must be careful not to reveal too many details, not only to avoid copycats, but also to respect the families of the dead. He added that sometimes, the circumstances are not even suicide but – because “suicide is in the air” – it is often drawn as the conclusion.“In our enthusiasm, don’t let us rush in. Be that investigative journalist and really be careful and do your research.”Additionally, Minister Cummings opined that the marriage between the media and technical persons was an important one. She expressed optimism at the forging of a relationship with the media and said that such a collaborative approach would go a long way.She further noted that while the media had a role to play,NFL Jerseys China, officials also needed to be more open to inquiries from the media to facilitate responsible reporting.The recent interaction featured presentations on suicide and an extensive question and answer segment where the media representatives were allowed to air their views and ask pertinent questions.PAHO/WHO representatives have indicated that monthly interactions will continue with the media and urged media practitioners to submit focus areas for discussion, not only on suicide but outside of it.
作者: meiqi5519ui    時間: 2017-9-16 01:39     標題: Moncler Homme 2013 Pas cher moncleroutletonline3107

, and his own country, late may he come in evil case, with the loss of all his company, in the ship of strangers, and find sorrows in his house.”
‘So he spake in prayer, and Camisetas Monterrey Baratas the god of the dark locks heard him. Camisetas Sampdoria Baratas And once again he lifted a stone, far greater than the first, and with one swing he Ostaa Halpa Jalkapallo Real Madrid Paidat hurled it, and he put forth a measureless strength, and cast it but a little space behind the dark-prowed ship, and all but Goedkope Gladbach Voetbalshirts struck the end of the rudder. And the sea heaved beneath the fall of the rock, but the wave bare on the ship and drave it to the further shore.
‘But when he had now reached that island, where all our other decked ships abode together, and our company were gathered sorrowing, expecting us evermore, on our coming thither we ran our ship ashore upon the sand, and ourselves too stept forth upon the sea beach. Next we took forth the sheep of the Cyclops from out the hollow ship, and divided them, that none through me might go lacking his proper share. But the ram for me alone my goodly-greaved company chose out, in the dividing of the sheep, and on the shore Camisetas Tottenham Hotspur Baratas I offered him up to Zeus, even to the son of Cronos, who dwells in the dark clouds, and is lord of all, and I burnt the slices of the thighs. But he heeded not the sacrifice, but was devising how my decked ships and my dear company might perish utterly. Thus for that time we sat the livelong day, until the going down of the sun, feasting on abundant flesh and sweet wine. And when the sun had sunk Camisetas Neymar JR Baratas and darkness had come on, then we laid us to rest upon the sea beach. So soon as early Dawn shone forth, the rosy-fingered, I called to my company, and commanded them that they should Camisetas Sterling Baratas themselves climb the ship and loose the hawsers. So they soon embarked and sat upon the benches, and sitting orderly smote the grey sea water with their oars.
‘Thence we Moncler Femme Pas cher sailed onward stricken at heart, yet glad as men saved from death, albeit we had lost our dear companions.
Book Camisetas Wolfsburg Baratas x
Odysseus, his entertainment by Aeolus, of whom he received a fair wind for the plinks:

http://www.gymfan.com/board/step.cgi

http://mygpgd.qs120094.quamusers.com/index.php?site=news_comments&newsID=4secondly/

http://www.professionelle-beauty.com/index.php?entry=222690
作者: meiqi5546ew    時間: 2017-9-16 01:42     標題: FitFlop Lexx Pas cher moncleroutletonline268

e were indeed obliged to keep on the banks of the creek as they were higher and firmer than the plains, but after all we only made seven miles and halted, I had almost said without water, for notwithstanding the recent rains, there was not a drop in the bed of the creek, nor could Fitflop Fiorella Pas cher we get any other than a scanty supply by digging; Jones, however, one of the bullock drivers, found a shallow pool upon the plains to which the cattle were driven.
On the Ralph Lauren Courte Pas Cher way I ascended a small hill composed Goedkope Espanyol Voetbalshirts of mica slate, and on its summit found two or three specimens of tourmaline. The boiling point of water on this hill was 210 degrees, the thermometer stood at 70 degrees.
On the 25th we crossed the little dividing range connected with Lewis’s Hill, which last I Ostaa Halpa Jalkapallo Sporting KC Paidat again ascended Ostaa Halpa Jalkapallo Roma Paidat to verify my bearings, as we had erected three pyramids on the Coonbaralla range that were visible from it. I also availed myself of the slow progress of the drays, to ascend a hill Pull Pas cher at some little distance from our line, which was considerably higher than any of those near it, and was amply rewarded for my trouble by the extensive view it afforded.
Our Camisetas Juventus Baratas specimens and collections were at this period exceedingly limited, nor did there appear to be any immediate chance of increasing them. The most numerous of the feathered race were the owls, (Strix flameus.) These birds flew about in broad daylight, and kept the camp awake all night by their screeching, it being at that time the breeding season. The young birds generally sat on a branch near the hole in which they had been hatched, and set up a most discordant noise about every quarter of an hour, when the old ones returned Camisetas Las Palmas Baratas to them with food.
On trying the thermometers, one on Lewis’s Hill, and the other on the Black Hill, I found that they boiled at 209 degrees and 208 degrees respectively.
On the 26th Goedkope New York City FC Voetbalshirts Jones was unfortunate enough to snap the pole of his dray, and I was consequently detained on the 27th repairing it. I was the more vexed at the accident, being anxious to push over the ranges anlinks:

http://www.matsue-yado.com/otoku/clip.cgi

http://www.themplsegotist.com/news/E_GuestBook.asp

http://www.fhzx.sdedu.net/E_GuestBook.asp
作者: meiqi5559dg    時間: 2017-9-16 01:43     標題: Goedkope Engeland Voetbalshirts moncleroutletonline1364

been the source of their wealth and the strength of their position. They have declared it to be a blessing inalienable, that should remain among them forever as an inheritance not to be touched and not to be spoken of with hard words. Fifty years ago the abolitionists of the North differed only in opinion from the slave Ralph Lauren Chemisette Pas Cher owners of the South Polo Pas cher in hoping for a speedier end to this stain upon the nation, and in thinking that some action should be taken toward the final emancipation of the bondsmen. But they also have progressed; and, as the Southern masters have called the institution blessed, they have called it accursed. Their numbers have increased, and with their numbers their power and their violence. In this Goedkope Sao Paulo Voetbalshirts way two parties have been formed who could not look on each other without hatred. An intermediate doctrine has been held by men who were nearer in their sympathies to the slaveowners than to the Camisetas Suarez Baratas abolitionists, but who were not disposed to justify slavery as a thing apart. These men have been aware that slavery has existed in accordance with the Constitution of their country, and have been willing to attach the stain which accompanies the institution to the individual State which entertains it, and not to the national government by which the question has been constitutionally ignored. The men who have participated in the government have naturally been inclined toward the middle doctrine; but as the two extremes have retreated farther from each other, the power Goedkope Japan Voetbalshirts of this Goedkope Iran Voetbalshirts middle class of politicians has decreased. Mr. Lincoln, though he does not now declare himself an abolitionist, was elected by Ostaa Halpa Jalkapallo Ruotsi Paidat the abolitionists; and when, as a consequence of that election, secession was threatened, no step which he could have taken would have satisfied Ostaa Halpa Jalkapallo Hollanti Paidat the South which had opposed him, and been at the same time true to the North which had chosen him. But it was possible Camisetas Pumas Unam Baratas that his government might save Maryland, Virginia, Kentucky, and Missouri. As Radicals in England become simple Whigs when they are admitted into public offices,links:

http://www.0451bc.com/?action-viewnews-itemid-644

http://www.maples-syrup.com/marrons_cafe/clever.cgi?mode=res&no=2144

http://www.lwfutian.com/E_GuestBook.asp

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://b9e.netwww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0