;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: China Jerseys Wholesale y0y2ytew [打印本頁]

作者: drf0wsdx0    時間: 2018-7-16 17:29     標題: China Jerseys Wholesale y0y2ytew

ImmigrationINFO – Immigration News For Our Community By Attorney Gail SeeramIf you are a non-immigrant U.S. visitor seeking access to your I-94 arrival/departure record for any point within the past five years, on May 1,Wholesale Stitched Jerseys, 2014,Cheap Jerseys From China, Custom and Border Protection (CBP) launched a new webpage that will allow you to retrieve this information.  The portal will provide you access to the date and port of entry of your arrivals and departures from the United States for the past five years.When you visit https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/request.html you can retrieve your I-94 arrival/departure record number and five-year travel history by entering your name, date of birth, and passport information.Clicking on “Get Travel History” will return a five-year travel history based on the I-94 records, which you also can print.Clicking on “Get Most Recent I-94” will return the I-94 number, most recent date of entry, class of admission and admit-until date.  Please note that the system does not reflect changes of status, extension of stay or adjustments of status granted by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.  You then have the option to print the record.What happens at the port of entry when I enter the United States?Upon arrival,Cheap Jerseys From China, a Custom and Border Protection (CBP) officer stamps the travel document (passport) of each arriving non-immigrant traveler with the admission date,Jerseys NFL Cheap, the class of admission,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, and the date that the traveler is admitted until.What happens at the port of entry when I depart the United States?CBP will record the departure electronically via manifest information provided by the carrier or by CBP.  So, non-immigrant travelers are no longer required to surrender the previously issued paper Form I-94.The current processing time for entering foreign visitors’ travel information into the I-94 database is 30 days or more.  Our office recommends all travelers to access their digital Form I-94, review and print the information for accuracy upon their arrival into the U.S.  As with any process that is electronic,Wholesale Jerseys Online, there may be errors and you want to ensure that your arrival and departure records are correct so you have no problems or issues with your next entry into the U.S. and with future adjustment of status.  The new automation process for Form I-94 only applies to passengers entering the U.S. with a non-immigrant visa – it does not apply to U.S. citizens or permanent residents (green card holders).For more information,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, contact Gail Law Firm:Email: [email protected]Phone: 1-877-GAIL-LAW or 407-292-7730www.MyOrlandoImmigrationLawyer.comFREE in-office consultation – FREE Live Chat

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://b9e.netwww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0