;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Cheap Soccer Jerseys For Sale s30sy41e [打印本頁]

作者: gh7sanv23t    時間: 2018-7-31 18:30     標題: Cheap Soccer Jerseys For Sale s30sy41e

…suspect arrested after found with strange ID cardA two-vehicle collision at McDoom which saw the passengers being robbed by gunmen ended with traffic police arresting one of the suspects.The suspect,Wholesale Jerseys, who vehemently denied that he was involved in the robbery,Cheap NFL Jerseys, was unable to explain why he was in possession of a strange identification card. Backup police who arrived on scene did not buy his story.This suspected robber was arrested Friday night after he was accused of robbing a number of accident victims. He was found with a strange ID card.The incident occurred shortly after 22:00hrs when a West Demerara minibus made a U-turn at the gas station at McDoom, East Bank Demerara. Turning into that eastern carriageway,Cheap Jets Jerseys, it collided with a Tapir coming from the direction of the city.The minibus ended up hanging precariously over the drain with the Tapir bracing it alongside.Two traffic ranks on motorcycles arrived shortly after and were told by the passengers that they were also robbed.A female passenger who declined to give her name to the newspaper told police that they were standing around the vehicles when two men approached them.The robbers were both carrying guns and one of them “cranked” up his and demanded that the woman hand over the handbag she was carrying.They took the bag and strolled casually through the street and into the darkness.The two traffic ranks immediately sped off into the street and returned minutes later with a man dressed in a red toque, black vest and short sports pants.The man was immediately identified as one of the gunmen.“Me? Is na me. I just come from Ruimveldt,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, bossman. I cooking and deh at home and the police tek me out meh house.”Police checked the haversack and seemed almost convinced of his story when they found a cell phone and an identification card that did not carry the image of the suspect.“Bossman,Wholesale Jerseys NFL, I find de card at the corner and I was carrying it back but I na get no time.”However,Alex Formenton Jersey, backup police who arrived did not immediately believe the story and took him into custody.He is likely to face armed robbery charges.The two vehicles that were involved in the accident at McDoom on Friday night.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://b9e.netwww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0