;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Cheap NHL Jerseys quf3l5mx [打印本頁]

作者: nice3boyx9    時間: 2018-8-1 15:14     標題: Cheap NHL Jerseys quf3l5mx

Police have detained a 15-year-old Queen’s College student who allegedly robbed a taxi driver at gunpoint in Kitty yesterday.The teen was allegedly nabbed with a .32 pistol, which he had used in the attack on the driver.According to reports, the youth caught the taxi in the vicinity of the Immigration Office, Camp Road, and told the driver that he was going to La Bonne Intention, East Coast Demerara.However,NFL Jerseys Cheap, while the driver,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, Rabindranauth Baijnauth,NFL Jerseys 2018, was in the vicinity of a popular seawall resort,NFL Jerseys Cheap, the lad allegedly drew a pistol and ordered the driver to switch off the engine and hand over his valuables.This occurred along the Rupert Craig Highway in the vicinity of Celina’s Atlantic Resort. The youth had pulled out a gun and pointed it to the driver’s head.“He tell me, ‘pass you f…ing money, all; pass you f…ing phone. I gun shoot you. Stop de car, give me you key’,” Baijnauth told this newspaper.The taxi driver said that while handing over the money, a $100 bill dropped on the floor and the student ordered him to pick it up.According to Baijnauth, the student bandit put the cash and his weapon into a haversack and ran along Queen Street heading towards Public Road,Cheap Sports Jerseys, Kitty.“I jump out the car and run after he calling out fuh ‘thief’.”Baijnauth said that the bandit ran into the arms of a public-spirited person who had responded to his call for help.“I run and I grab he and sit down pon he for about half hour till the police come,” Baijnauth recalled.The police subsequently recovered the haversack with the stolen cash and the weapon.“He could’a kill me,Soccer Jerseys China,” a relieved Baijnauth told Kaieteur News.   This newspaper understands that the lad told investigators that a friend sold him the firearm for $10,000 about a month ago.According to reports, the schoolboy had tried to sell his cellular phone for $5,000 yesterday.He reportedly decided to commit the robbery after failing to get his phone sold.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://b9e.netwww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0