;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: China NBA Jerseys kfzmnceu [打印本頁]

作者: nicesan5s5    時間: 2018-8-12 08:00     標題: China NBA Jerseys kfzmnceu

Minister of Health,Cheap Jerseys China, Dr. Leslie Ramsammy has expressed his disappointment with the actions of the state media,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, which has not been giving adequate coverage to his press conferences since the beginning of the year.At a press conference held yesterday at the Minister’s Office,Andre Gomes Jersey, Dr. Ramsammy noted that he has been receiving complaints from persons that they have not been hearing of the work and measures that are being implemented by the Ministry of Health as it relates to the H1N1 virus.This is where Minister Ramsammy expressed his disappointment with the state media, which includes the National Communications Network (NCN),Cheap NHL Adidas Jerseys, the Government Information Agency (GINA), and the Guyana National Newspapers Limited (Chronicle).“I am saying it openly and bluntly, that they should be here because we need to get the information to the people.“This is not about me. It is the media that has to inform and educate the people.”The Health Minister explained that he is not interested in receiving coverage for himself,Cheap Jerseys From China, but the information is what is important, and the public has a right to be educated and aware of what the ministry is involved in.“I am hoping that the state media can understand my position on this issue.”In March,Cheap NHL Jerseys China, Minister Ramsammy had said that he is not aware that the state media has been banned from covering any events relating to his Ministry.“I think the state media is doing a disservice to the people of Guyana when it chooses not to cover events of the Ministry of Health.”Reports reaching Kaieteur News have noted that the state media have been instructed not to give any media coverage to Minister Ramsammy.This newspaper also understands that Government Ministers have complained at the cabinet level that Minister Ramsammy is receiving more media coverage from the state media than they do.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://b9e.netwww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0