;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Wholesale Jerseys I didn't want to put that bug in [打印本頁]

作者: Liulang123    時間: 2018-8-19 22:36     標題: Wholesale Jerseys I didn't want to put that bug in

Prater broke the mark held by four kickers, set first in 1970 by Tom Dempsey and most recently matched by David Akers,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, whose kick last season in Green Bay bounced on the crossbar before going over.
On came Prater. With steam pouring from his mouth,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, he lined up on the right hash mark at the Denver 46,Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys, just a few steps over from the eye of the Broncos logo. The kick cleared the crossbar with a bit of room to spare,Derrick Rose Jersey, and holder Britton Colquitt jumped piggyback onto the kicker to celebrate.
"I think I just said, 'Kick it as hard as you can,'" Colquitt said. "I didn't want to put that bug in,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, 'Hey,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, this is the record.'"

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://b9e.netwww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0