;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Cheap Authentic Jerseys k2tt25wb [打印本頁]

作者: gh7sanv23t    時間: 2018-8-23 15:32     標題: Cheap Authentic Jerseys k2tt25wb

A United States of America-based Guyanese family was plunged into morning following the death of 32-year old Rhondell Bailey who had returned to Guyana to attend her brother’s wedding.Bailey who left Guyana 14 years ago, and was returning for the first time, suffered a fatal heart attack last Saturday, the day before she was scheduled to return to her adopted homeland.Although Bailey had undergone open heart surgery in 1997, news of her death was a shock to her parents in the US,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, who were anxiously awaiting her return from Guyana.Speaking with this newspaper yesterday, her father,Bojan Bogdanovic Jersey, Ronald Bailey, who traveled to Guyana after getting the tragic news said that he was in New York waiting for a call to ascertain when to pick his daughter up from the airport.He said that when the call came he assumed that it was the information he was waiting for but it turned out to be very tragic news.“My wife took the call and she told me to sit down so I sensed that something was wrong.Then she said Rhondell died this morning,Wholesale China Jerseys,” said Ronald Bailey,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, a former employee of the Guyana Chronicle.The news devastated Bailey who claimed that his daughter was his pride and joy.“She was full of life, one who loved her karaoke. She was a member of the New York Netball Association,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, something she learned at the YWCA) and she always kept up with it.She did a lot of charity work,Cheap NFL Jerseys,” he stated.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://b9e.netwww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0