;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Angelo Henriquez Chile Jersey ocq5nvug [打印本頁]

作者: rftntfw41    時間: 2018-8-31 06:11     標題: Angelo Henriquez Chile Jersey ocq5nvug

A man purporting to be a Health Inspector from the Ministry was yesterday charged and remanded by Acting Chief Magistrate Melissa Robertson.Paul D’Andrews 42, of Third Street, Alberttown, was slapped with three counts of obtaining money by false pretence.It was alleged that the accused on April 30, with intent to defraud, obtained $2,840 from Fardine Camdar, under the pretence that he was employed with the Ministry of Health and that he was in the position to get hats, bins and other sanitary equipment for Camdar, knowing same to be false.It was further alleged that the defendant on April 29,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, with the intent to defraud, obtained $10,000 from Jonas Stanton, under the same pretenceAnother charge states that D’Andrews on October 3, 2008 obtained $15,000 from Sophie Munsice, under the pretence that he was there to collect money for vehicle parts for a Mr. Best from the Ministry of Health.He pleaded not guilty to all the charges then told the court that he committed the acts because his sewing machine was not working.“Your worship, I’m a tailor and my sewing machine was not working and that’s the only reason I did it”.The man further stated that since the allegations were made he has made restitution to one of the virtual complainants.D’Andrews further told the court that he knows that the method he used was wrong, but the bill to repair his sewing machine was very “expensive”.“I know it was fraudulent but I gon pay back everybody, your worship, if you let me go on self bail.”However Police Prosecutor Seetaram objected to bail and told the court that there are several similar matters involving the defendant before the courts.Bail was denied and the accused is expected to make his next court appearance on May 19.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://b9e.netwww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0