;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic r2pgp5ua [打印本頁]

作者: nice3boyx9    時間: 2018-9-5 07:10     標題: Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic r2pgp5ua

Attorney Gail S. Seeram,mlb jerseys china, [email protected]Through this “Question & Answer” column, our goal is to answer your immigration questions.  We appreciate your comments and questions.  If you have a question that you would like answered in this column, please email: [email protected]Question #1: I must say that I enjoy reading your column in Kaieteur News and I also would like to ask you a question. My question is: I am a US citizen and have filed a petition to bring my parents to the United States. However, I have a sister who is below 21 years of age whom I have listed on both parents’ petition as a minor child. What are the chances of her getting to come with my parents?Answer #1: Unfortunately, your parents and sister are in two different visa categories so processing times are different.  The petition for your parents will take about 9-12 months for processing of the immigrant visa; whereas, the petition for your sister will take 10-12 years for the visa to be available.  So,Cheap Womens Air Max 2019, your sister will not be able to come under your parents’ petition.One option to consider is once your parents obtain their permanent resident card,China Jerseys, they can then file for your sister (under age 21) and the processing time right now is 9-12 months.  Call our office for more information.Question #2:     I recently got 10-year visitor US visa. Is there any way that I could get a work permit, and can the person that’s employing me help in any way?Answer #2:    If you work while in the U.S. with a B-1 or B-2 visa then you will be in violation of the visa and it can be revoked.  You will not be eligible to apply for a work permit or work authorization while in the U.S. with a B-1 or B-2 visa.Question #3:    Dear madam I saw in the Kaieteur News a few months ago that when a permanent parent sponsors unmarried children and if they are under the age of 31 years they will grant them a 60-day visitor visa every year. Is it true? Can you let me know?Answer #3:    This is not an accurate statement.  If you have a pending immigrant petition filed by a parent,Nike Air Force 1 Saldi, child,NBA Jerseys Store, spouse or brother/sister, you may not be eligible for a visitor visa.Question #4:    I would like your advice on the issue about kids over 21. We applied since 2002 and paid all fees in 2011 and were approved in August – we had our interview this month and my son was denied because he is now over 21.  Kindly advise me.Answer #4:    He cannot be denied simply because he is over age 21.  We would have to see if he is qualified for the Child Status Protection Act,NFL Jerseys Outlet, which recomputes his age based on how long the petition has been pending.  Call our office for more information.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://b9e.netwww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0