;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz! Board Board logo

標題: Wholesale Jerseys From China lsiezec0 [打印本頁]

作者: dfr0xcdg83    時間: 2018-9-9 18:49     標題: Wholesale Jerseys From China lsiezec0

In an effort to get actors to interact with the public based on a real problem, Merundoi Inc will be launching ‘Street Theatre’ on Saturday, at Cool Breeze Parking Lot, Bartica in the Essequibo River.In a press release issued yesterday to members of the media by Merundoi Inc, it was explained that through the participatory event, the public becomes involved to adapt, change or correct a situation, an attitude or a behaviour that is developed during the show.The press release stated that audiences have the chance to witness real people in the process of encountering these challenges in their lives and as a result, they are better able to connect with the deeper wants and needs that motivate the core conflict of the drama.“Street Theatre therefore as a Reinforcement Activity in the Merundoi Inc MARCH  project has enormous potential as the audience is asked to discuss the characters’ behaviours, identify poor choices and model better choices which they believe could lead to a better outcome,NBA Jerseys China,” the release stated.Merundoi has been able to train a Street Theatre Company through the services of British Consultant, Rebecca McCutcheon, and are now capable of interacting with the public on a variety of issues, chief of which is HIV/AIDS.The activity has been planned to coincide with the National Week of Testing and as a support to “Hope Foundation” of Bartica.
作者: MuthiBV0    時間: 2018-9-10 02:12     標題: Authentic Nike NBA Jerseys

Forte ran five times Nike Shoes Clearance Outlet for 24 yards to give the Bears the ball at the 29. On second-and-7, with Wholesale Nike MLB Jerseys 4:12 remaining, Trestman sent Gould out to try to win the game.
"I don't care if it was first down. I Air Max Pas Chere Femme believe in Robbie Gould. That's NFL Jerseys Outlet a chip shot for him. So Cheap NFL Jerseys if it was first down, I'd put all my money on him," Marshall said.

歡迎光臨 MeiMei正妹交友論壇 (http://b9e.netwww.meimei888.com/discuz/) Powered by Discuz! 7.0.0