;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap Jerseys Paypal seuthuot - 七嘴八舌聊天 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap Jerseys Paypal seuthuot

By PAT DIALLast week this column touched on the theme of World Consumer Rights Day (WCRD) which was “ANTIBIOTICS OFF THE MENU”.  World Consumer Rights Day is one of the most important events in the Consumer Community’s calendar and it has many facets.  We would again be highlighting WCRD this week but showing a different facet.The Ministry of Business under whose aegis the Consumer Affairs Division falls, has arranged a number of impacting programmes to commemorate the Day – 15th March. Ms. Muriel Tinnis, Director of Consumer Affairs, ably assisted by Ms. Kushana Archer, has been engaged in perfecting arrangements over the last few weeks.  We of the Guyana Consumers Association have always offered our cooperation and support and we are confident that the events will be as successful as they have been in previous years.The Day will begin with a Symposium starting at 9.00 a.m. at the Arthur Chung National Convention Centre.  The presenters and discussion leaders are all very knowledgeable persons in their respective fields.The President of the Guyana Consumers Association will speak on Consumerism in general and the place of WCRD in it.  The Representative of the Ministry of Health will speak on the threat to human health caused by the feeding of antibiotics to farm animals to stimulate growth and increase their weight.  The Representative of the Ministry of Agriculture will speak on the increasing resistance to antibiotics and the policy options of the Government of Guyana to reduce this emerging threat.The WHO/PAHO Representative will speak on Antibiotic Resistance: What the Agricultural Sector can do.  The discussion session promises to be fruitful and lively.The Day will conclude in the evening with a Consumer Excellence Appreciation ceremony where some consumer advocates will be honoured followed by a dinner.  The Minister of Business, Mr. Dominic Gaskin, will be the Speaker at this final session.  There would be wide media coverage on television, radio and the Press of the main presentations.The Consumer Division of the Ministry of Business, the Guyana Consumers Association and the Consumer and Competition Commission will continue to pursue the goal abolishing or at least minimizing the serving of antibiotic fed meats in restaurants and the sale of such meats in the supermarkets.Before we end this offering we would briefly recap for the benefit of readers some of the ground we have already coveredI) Existing antibiotics should be used strictly according to a doctor’s prescription or advice.  Quite often, sick persons underuse or overuse antibiotics and if they do so, they could develop immunities to those antibiotics or similar types.  Curing their future ailments becomes more difficult or impossible.(ii) Farm animals such as chicken, pigs, sheep and cows are widely fed on antibiotics to increase their growth and weight.  When humans consume the meat of such animals, they are ingesting such antibiotics,Wholesale China Jerseys, eventually developing antibiotic immunity.(iii) With antibiotic immunities, important medicines stop working and many simple ailments or surgical operations now become much more difficult to treat or become life-threatening or deadly.The way of dealing with this problem is (a) To have the international fast foods chains such as McDonald’s, Subway and KFC cease serving antibiotic raised meats.  And in Guyana this would include Banks DIH and Royal Castle.(b) National Legislation banning the use of antibiotics to increase the growth of farm animals.  The European Union has already done so.(c) Widespread public education on the dangers of consuming antibiotic-raised meats.  The Media and School system must be involved.The Guyana Consumers Association has written the four main fast food chains in Guyana asking them to come on board as McDonald’s and Subway have done in the United States.  We have also written the Ministry of Education to have knowledge of the dangers of the consumption of antibiotic raised meats propagated in the School System.

Vans Accessories Men 4138MennVans High sneakers

horrid depths, as if he saw there the horrible fate which afterwards befell him. Suddenly he drew back, covering his face with his hands, and I saw a look pass from Guy Pollard to that watchful third figure, which, if it had not been on the face of a gentleman, I should certainly call demoniacal. The next instant the third Converse All Star Platform figure stepped forward, and before I could move or utter the scream that rose to my Vans Sneakers Women lips, Mr. Barrows had disappeared from view in the horrid recesses of that black hole, and only Guy Pollard and that other mysterious one, who I now saw wore a heavy Unisex black Off White x Converse domino and mask, remained standing on its dark verge.
“A cry, so smothered that it scarcely came to my ears, rose for an instant from the pit, then I saw Guy Pollard stoop forward and put what seemed to be a question to the victim below. From the nature of the Women Denim Shorts smile that crossed Women Short Shorts his lip as he drew back, I judged it had not been answered satisfactorily; and was made yet more sure of this when the third person, stooping, took up the light, and beckoning to Guy Pollard, began to walk away. Yes, Miss Sterling, I am telling no goblin tale, as you can see if you will cast your eyes on our companion over there. They walked away, and the light grew dimmer and dimmer and the sense of horror deeper and deeper, till a sudden cry, rising shrill enough now from that Dame Adidas Sweatshirts deadly hole, drew the two conspirators slowly back to stand again upon its fatal brink, and, as it seemed to me, Men Shirts propound again that question, for answer to which they appeared ready to barter their honor, if not their souls.
“And this time they got it. The decisive gesture of the masked figure, and the speed with which Guy Pollard disappeared from the spot, testified that the knowledge they wanted was theirs, Dame and that only some sort of action remained to be performed. What that action was I could not imagine, for, though Mr. Pollard carried away the lantern, the masked figure had remained.
“Meantime darkness was ours; a terrible darkness, as you may imagine, Miss Converse Superhero Sterling, in which it was impossible not to wait for a repetition of that smothered cry from the depths of this unknown horror. But it did not come; and amid a silence awful as the grave, the minutes went by till at last, to my great relief, the light appeared once more in the far recesses of the cellar, and came twinkling on till it reached the masked figure, which, to all appearance, had not moved hand or foot since it went away.
“Miss Sterling, you have doubtless consoled yourself during this narration with the thought that the evil which I had seen done had been Męskie Vans X Spitfire DDSPAWN the work of Guy and a person who need not necessarily have been Adidas Stan Smith our friend here. But I must shatter whatever satisfaction you may have derived from the possible absence of Dwight Pollard from this scene, by saying that when the lantern paused and I had the opportunity to see who carried it, I found that it was no longer in the hand of the younger brother, but had been transferred to that of Dwight, and that he, not Guy, now stood in the cellar before me.
links:

http://www.orthopaedicweblinks.com/cgi-bin/owl/search.cgi

http://www.astro.com/cgi/aclch.cgi

http://www13.plala.or.jp/gakuki3/cgi_bin/aska/aska.cgi

Vans Tops Men 5745Converse All Star PlatformOff-White Men Boots

ity as the sublunary world admits of. and it is Converse British Flag the answer to the question how the sea comes to be salt.
It also explains why rain that comes from the south, and the first rains of autumn, are brackish. The south is the warmest of winds and it blows from dry and hot regions. Hence it carries little moist vapour and that is why it is hot. (It makes no difference even if Dame Adidas Sweatshirts this is not its true character and it is originally a cold wind, for it becomes Vans Tops Men warm on its way by incorporating with itself a great quantity of dry evaporation from the places it passes over.) The north wind, on the other hand, comb ing from moist Converse Superhero regions, is full of vapour and Men Track Pants therefore cold. It is dry in our part of the world because it drives the clouds away before it, but in the south it is rainy; just as the south is a dry wind in Libya. So the south wind charges the rain that falls with a great quantity of this stuff. Autumn rain is brackish because the heaviest water must fall first; so that that which contains the greatest quantity of this kind of earth descends quickest.
This, too, is why the sea is warm. Everything that has been exposed to fire contains heat potentially, as we see in the case of lye and ashes and the dry and liquid excreta of animals. Indeed those animals which are hottest in the belly have the hottest excreta.
The action of this cause is continually making the sea more salt, but some part of its saltness is always being drawn up with the sweet water. This is less than the sweet water in the same ratio in which the salt and brackish element in rain is less than the sweet, and so the saltness of the sea remains constant on the whole. Salt water when it turns into vapour Vans Plimsolls Shoes Men becomes sweet, and the vapour does not form salt water when it condenses again. This I know by experiment. The same thing is true in every case of the kind: wine and all fluids that evaporate and condense back into a liquid state become water. They all are water modified by a certain admixture, the nature of which determines their flavour. But this subject must be considered on another more suitable occasion.
For the present let us say this. The sea is there and some of it is continually being drawn up and Men Backpacks becoming Vans Low sneakers Women sweet; this returns from above with the rain. But it is now different from what it was when it was drawn up, and its weight makes it sink below the sweet water. This process prevents the sea, as it does rivers, from drying up except from local causes (this must happen to sea and rivers alike). On the other hand the parts neither of Women Denim Jackets the earth nor of the sea remain constant but only their whole bulk. For the same thing is true of the earth as of the sea: some of it is carried up and some comes down with the rain, and both that which remains on the surface and that which comes down again change their situations.
There is more evidence to prove that saltness is due to the admixture Men Shirts of some substance, besides that which we have adduced. Make Menn a vessel of wax and put it in Męskie Vans LXVI Variable the sea, fastening its mouth in such a way as to prevent any water getting in. links:

http://www13.plala.or.jp/gakuki3/cgi_bin/aska/aska.cgi

返回列表