;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Chicago Cubs Jerseys weilscaq - 七嘴八舌聊天 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Chicago Cubs Jerseys weilscaq

A father is begging for answers from the medical staff of the New Amsterdam Hospital after his 28-year- old son died mere hours after a surgical intervention to remove a goiter last Thursday.Latcha Rambarran, Lot 1106 New Area, Canefield,Jerseys From China Online, East Canje,Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply, is claiming that he begged the doctor and nurses to pay attention to his son who was “suffocating” from the bandages on the throat after the surgery.Dead: Suresh RajpanHe said that neither the doctors nor nurses paid him any heed. The boy was subsequently rushed to the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of the Georgetown Public Hospital where he died.Suresh Rajpan,NFL Jerseys Outlet, an employee of the Rose Hall Estate, for several months, had a goiter and received monthly treatment from the clinic at the hospital.“Every time I go I take a test for him and they would normally tell me that the goiter did not meet time to cut,” he said. The doctor who dealt with the boy was Dr. Algu. The boy’s last visit to the clinic for check- up and treatment was November 20. He was subsequently admitted for operation the following Monday.On November 28,Jerseys NFL Wholesale China Online, at 09:00 hrs, the operation to cut the goiter began in the hospital. “When he came out, he talk okay, but said that the plaster that they put on his throat was too tight and that he could not breathe, so I called the nurse twice and told her that it will choke the boy but she said she cannot do anything because that is the doctor wuk.”Rambarran said that he received a telephone call from the hospital at 03:00 hrs, and nurses informed him “that my son get a problem.” He was immediately rushed to the operating theatre. “After half an hour, Algu came and told me that he didn’t know what happen to the boy and that he left him in a good condition. Then I told him that his neck was plastered too tight and that it was choking him.”The Father went on to claim that he spoke with other patients in the ward and they told him that the boy was calling out to the nurses for assistance from being choked by the bandage, “and during the period when he was in there, the nurses sleep!”“One of the security men had to wake up them and told them that the patient (his son) was dying! They {the nurses} had put two beds together and were sleeping!”The boy was then rushed to the ICU at Georgetown. “One of the doctors there told me that they had to shock him three times for him to catch himself.” He died last Thursday.The explanation given was that the boy died of heart attack, “but I am saying he died of suffocation and that the doctor failed to give him oxygen at the New Amsterdam Hospital after they did the operation,Chicago Cubs Jerseys, because he was not breathing properly.”The father has lodged a formal complaint with the Public Relations Officer (PRO) of the New Amsterdam Hospital,Authentic NFL Jerseys Wholesale China, Mr. Michael Itwaru.Efforts to contact Dr. Algu proved futile.(Leon Suseran)

zapatillas Clásico adidas stan smith 37099 Cheap Mike Dunleavy Jersey

supposed to have{135} been brought to an end through the agency of the several Reform Acts, passed by well-meaning Legislatures to secure the purity of Parliamentary elections. As if treating,Cheap Sam Dekker Jersey, and the crossing of horny hands with gold were the only ways of corrupting a constituency that the wit of man,adidas superstar Barn, or the address of a candidate, could discover! The palm no longer receives the coin; but who has not heard of the modern art of ‘nursing a constituency,Buty Nike Roshe Run,’ by which the candidate,wholesale nba jerseys china, eager for Parliamentary honours, sits down before a town,Adidas Climacool Sko, or a county division,Adidas Attitude, subscribes liberally to hospitals and horticultural societies,michael kors stockholm, cricket and football clubs, opens bazaars, and presides at Young Men’s Christian Associations,Maillot De Foot Pas Cher, thereby winning the votes which wouldGoogle Links:

http://shimada.s79.xrea.com/koo/bbs/bbs.cgi

http://fukumoto.sakura.ne.jp/cgi/bbs/light.cgi
返回列表