;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap Jerseys Wholesale we4q0lds - 七嘴八舌聊天 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap Jerseys Wholesale we4q0lds

Today,NCAA Baseball Jerseys, August 8, marks seven years since a gang of vicious youths stormed the Kaieteur News printery at Eccles, East Bank Demerara and slaughtered five workers.On that fateful day in 2006,NFL Jerseys Cheap, Chetram Persaud called “Boyo’, 46, of 76 CC Eccles, East Bank Demerara (EBD); Eion Wegman, 47, of 51 Fourth Street, Alberttown; Richard Stewart, 24, of 239 Lamaha Park East La Penitence; Mark Maikoo called ‘Marko’, 22,Authentic Australia NBA Jerseys Outlet, of 5 Yarrow Dam and Shazeem Mohamed of 267 BB Eccles, EBD, were all placed to lie face down and shot at point blank range to the back of their heads.A sixth man, Wordsworth Grey, 32, of 31 Norton Street, Bagotstown,Alexander Nylander Jersey, was also shot dead shortly before gunmen invaded the printery.A senior pressman,Wholesale Jerseys 2018, Ramchand Harripersaud called ‘Harry’ and a security guard, Julian De Grace, 66, were the only survivors of the gratuitous massacre. It was in the height of a crime wave that had begun four years prior.Six pressmen had secured themselves in a toilet when the gang stormed the facility. The lone survivor among them was the only one who remained inside when the gunmen ordered them out. He had related that the others had complied with the gunmen’s request thinking that they were only going to be robbed and then left alone. They were wrong.The surviving pressman, Harripersaud, said that he watched helplessly through a crease in the door and saw his colleagues’  “feet jumping”,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, with each passing gunshot as the life was snuffed out of them.After the intruders left, he emerged to see his five workmates lying mortally wounded only a few feet from where he had been hiding.One of the alleged killers turned out to be no more than 13 years old, while none of those said to be responsible was above 18. Three were eventually committed to stand trial in the High Court for the murders.The reported gang leader Jermaine ‘Skinny’ Charles was killed after his short-lived escape from lawful custody.For the publisher of the Kaieteur News, nothing will erase the memories of that tragic night. His poignant reflections two years ago when asked about the loss of his dedicated staffers are worth repeating in this brief tribute to the fallen pressmen.“I never got over it and I don’t think that anyone who experienced what I experienced could forget such a tragedy. It will be a lasting sore within me. Every now and again I remember, but particularly when August 8 comes around. These were not employees, they were more like family; the Kaieteur News family.“My heart goes out to their loved ones, and whenever we meet I would offer them words of comfort. It is sad and hard for their loved ones and I hope they are holding up, they should always take comfort that their relatives did not die in vain.”Today, the entire staff of Kaieteur News as well as those former staff members who had shared that painful moment seven years ago, will remember those who paid the ultimate price during a terrifying night of uninhibited madness.
返回列表