;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); NFL Jerseys Outlet lzk4si3f - 問題反應 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

NFL Jerseys Outlet lzk4si3f

An Agricola resident was yesterday charged for the murder of a man who went to his mother’s rescue during a robbery.The accused, Harold Troy Critchlow, made his appearance at the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court where Principal Magistrate Melissa Robertson-Ogle read the capital offence charge.It is alleged that on Saturday May 3, 2008,Brian Campbell Jersey, at William Street,Cheap Jerseys From China, Kitty,nfl jerseys china, Critchlow murdered Christopher Maloney. The charge was indictable and the accused was not required to plead.After the charge was read to the accused, he blurted out, “Me ain’t kill nobody”. He told the court that he is gainfully employed as a mason, is 20 years of age, and resides at Agricola Road head,Adam Joseph Duhe Dolphins Jersey, East Bank Demerara.The Magistrate after informing the accused that he will make his next court appearance on May 30 asked if he had anything else to say to which he replied,Cheap Jerseys China, “Your worship I ain’t kill nobody and when I come back to court there ain’t no way they gon believe me. I ain’t do it.”Christopher Maloney,NFL Jerseys Cheap, 21, was shot by one of four men at his William Street, Kitty residence on May 3, last, after he attempted to rescue his mother,Wholesale Jerseys Authentic, Margaret, the owner of the popular Maggie’s Restaurant, who was being attacked in her yard.Maloney was shot in the chest and was rushed to the Georgetown Public Hospital Corporation where he later succumbed.
返回列表