;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); previous city manager Bruce Liedstrand wrote 85 - 男女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

previous city manager Bruce Liedstrand wrote 85

If backlash is any indication, a number of Mountain View residents are usually less than thrilled that the Town Council   with three useless duck members   may election tonight to approve a North Bayshore Precise Plan of which die beginnen omits housing.
As the blueprint pertaining to development in the business park this houses Google, LinkedIn, Intuit and other technology giants, the precise plan will allow 3.4 million square centimeter of new office space, which could generate nearly 20,000 completely new jobs.
In an email deliver to city officials and given to members of the Campaign for your Balanced Mountain View, former city manager Bruce Liedstrand wrote: "Voting to be able to approve a plan that has just been rejected de la région de Sacramento et Emerald Triangle sud de Santa Barbara County 01 by a clear political election in the election is likely to be viewed as a 'slap in the face' of the earning candidates, the broader group, and particularly those of us who have labored over the years to get the council to help even evaluate the housing solution. That is no way to treat united states. We need to be respected plus the vote needs to be respected.Inches
When asked his thoughts about the impending vote, councilman elect Lenny Siegel explained the council and location staff have done "good work,In . but he cautioned next to rushing to approve the particular plan."We're concerned that its verse will create an expectation between developers, property owners and assistente professore di Computer Science 08 recruiters that projects will move forward quickly," said Siegel, this founder of the Campaign for just a Balanced Mountain View. "The grounds for that Stephen Curry et Jeremy Lin pourraient atteindre ce niveau peu sous 420 is that the trip hat will deny building makes it possible for for projects, with certain exceptions, once traffic extends to a certain level. on monday to friday to 18,900. Around 13,900 cars at this point enter the area during optimum traffic hours.
Once the "stampede" will start, Siegel said projects will continue before their relationship towards the entire area is discovered, and North Bayshore will end up using a "hodge podge of offices and property rather than a planned neighborhood.Inches He also dismissed flooding issues, noting that if it's secure for offices, it's risk-free for houses as well.
Ken Rosenberg, that also was elected earlier this year along with Pat Showalter, said oahu is the current council's prerogative to take action inside of a manner it finds healthy.
"It is not up for me to make a decision this issue yet," he was quoted saying. "I really find it a challenging location right now. I understand the Strategy for a Balanced Mountain View's perspective, I understand the complaints men and women might have ahead of time for not attempting to rush, for example. But as your council member elect, I don't think it's my duty to lobby this recent council. I respect them all too much for that."
Councilman Jac Siegel, who definitely are termed out in January, had taken issue with the notion that the government may be acting too rapidly.
"If you want to say that the about 40 meetings that we have now had over the past three furthermore years and the millions of dollars we've got spent on the general and specific [plans] is rushing, then avoid, I guess [it is]," he said. "However, I really don't think that. I'm an elected official until Jan. 7, duly elected by the people today of Mountain View . to undertake business for the city and that's exactly what we're doing.Inch
Siegel added that the entire authorities has invested significant effort and time on fine tuning the particular plan and it is "absolutely wrong" for council member elects to interject in the last minute and say that the actual "people have spoken" with their votes.
"Wait one minute   they spoke when they selected us to begin with, alright?" Siegel said. "What happens every time an individual comes up with a new idea on something that you've been working on for many years? You just throw it away and state, 'Oh yeah, that's OK because you have got a new idea?' Wherever were you over the past three years?"
Councilman Mike Kasperzak said although he / she could favor building regarding 1,000 homes within North Bayshore, Lenny Siegel's vision for 5,000 residences, a school, shops and a park there isn't viable. Even if some housing is authorized, the land would be pricey for a school, he added in, noting that young technical workers willing to live in compact units would more likely head to homes in the business store than families.
If the To the north Bayshore Precise Plan is approved currently, he suggested that the fresh council modify the city's general plan come January and then begin amending the precise will include housing.
"Government needs uniformity and movement," Kasperzak mentioned. "I don't believe that it's appropriate and price the taxpayers' money to spend half a dozen years of work on a project after which because three new government members are going to get chose, who haven't yet been resting, that the government should prevent so that the new council may spend another one or two years redoing it. One of the conditions people have with government is always that things take so long. Properly, if you did that it merely makes it worse."

http://www.93p.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=219528&fromuid=229341

http://www.kamfaiwongs.com/shownews.asp?id=25

http://demo.2799.cn/2001_6617/news/html/?103983.html

http://www.toopbbs.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=706609&extra=page%3D1&frombbs=1

http://www.hnjxwcn.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1201940
返回列表