;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Carlton Fisk White Sox Jersey Navindra Anand Dinoo - 貼圖分享 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Carlton Fisk White Sox Jersey Navindra Anand Dinoo

Navindra Anand Dinoo, 26,Cheap Jerseys, a goldsmith of 154 Shell Road, Kitty, yesterday appeared before Acting Chief Magistrate Melissa Robertson, charged with the attempted murder of his brother-in-law.On Saturday October 11, 2008, Dino allegedly threw a corrosive substance on the virtual complainant, Vicky Navindra Lall, who is the brother of the defendant’s wife.He was not allowed to plead. According to the prosecution,Cheap Jerseys From China, the defendant was arrested at 114 Vryheid’s Lust North,NFL Jerseys Authentic, East Coast Demerara on Christmas Day last, after three months on the run.The defendant’s lawyer however said that the accused was not hiding; he was just visiting his mother who lives at Vryheid’s Lust.He added that he had advised Dinoo to relocate to another area,NFL Jerseys Supply, preferably on the East Coast Demerara.When asked by Magistrate Robertson whether he had notified the court of that decision, the lawyer answered in the affirmative. He declared that the charge is an ‘overhaul’.The defendant’s lawyer argued that the incident happened since October 11, 2008, and that it all started when a gold chain went missing. He added that it could have been anyone in the home, knowing that others like his father-in law and nephew were working there when the chain disappeared.He went on to say that on the day in question both the defendant and Lall were out drinking when an argument ensued and they started fighting.He added that Lall even inflicted injuries with a cutlass on the accused,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, lacerating his right arm in the process.According to Vicky Lall,NFL Jerseys From China, the victim, “That wasn’t the case.” He said that he was talking with his cousin when Lall noticed and went upstairs to his wife. He added that he later received a phone call from his tearful sister who proclaimed that she and her husband were in an argument when Navindra Lall told her that Dinoo was ‘talking his name’.“He came downstairs and started an argument with me. A little while after he went inside and came back with a bottle in his hand when he threw acid on me.”Magistrate Robertson then placed the defendant on $300,000 bail, and said that he is expected to appear in court on February 10, 2009.

Mulberry Väska Rea 40430 michael kors klockor rea

have come as a relief,Buty Salomon Speedcross 3 Mid, for the silence of the tower soon got upon my nerves. It was not a complete silence; that was (and always is) the worst of it. The wooden stairs creaked more than once; there were little rattlings,Polo Pas Cher, faint and distant,Mulberry Väska Rea, as of a dried leaf or a loose window,salomon sklep, in the bowels of the house; and though nothing came of any of these noises,michael kors torebki, except a fresh period of tension on my part,Longchamp Lompakot Suomi, they made the skin act on my forehead every time. Then I remember a real anxiety over a blue-bottle,Nike Air Max 90, that must have come in through the open window just below,http://svedm.net/images/butynikepolskasklep.php, for suddenly it buzzed into my ken and looked like attacking Levy on the spot. Somehow I slew it with less noise than the brute itself was making; and not until after that breathleGoogle Links:

http://bbs.xunlingol.com/read.php?tid=17&ds=1&page=e

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=323665&pid=333216&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid333216
返回列表