;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Jae Crowder Jersey s Managing Director - 男女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Jae Crowder Jersey s Managing Director

By Leonard Gildarie More controversy continues to swirl around the new $600M Supenaam stelling with the contractor, BK International, again yesterday, distancing itself from the faults which developed earlier this week forcing its closure four days after being opened to traffic.There are clear indications that the stelling’s integrity may have been “structurally compromised”, because of modifications made without the consultations to the contractor, designing firm and project supervisors, the company said.BK International, during a media tour of the Essequibo facility, said that the Ministry of Public Works erred in making modifications without consultations which included an extra pontoon and a ramp/drawbridge.According to BK’s public relations consultant, Kit Nascimento, the company complied and built everything according to the designs and specifications, with the clear understanding that a ramp should be attached to ferries docking at the stelling. However, the Ministry’s Transport and Harbours Department, acting on instructions, built a ramp/drawbridge from the stelling which could not support the weight of heavy vehicles.BK's spokesman, Kit Nascimento, Managing Director, Brian Tiwari,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, and Engineer, Julian Archer, during a press conference at the troubled Supenaam stelling yesterday.As a matter of fact, should the stelling continue with the use of the ramp, passengers could face the certain possibility of being killed, the officials warned.Present at the media tour yesterday were BK’s Managing Director, Brian Tiwari, its engineer,NFL Womens Jerseys, Julian Archer, and Kiran Shah, a consultant engineer of the Trinidad-based Vikab Engineering which oversaw the construction of the stelling. Archer was the Project Engineer during the stelling’s construction prior to moving over to BK International late last year, it was disclosed.MODIFICATIONSAccording to Archer, modification works by the Ministry to add a new pontoon was uncalled for since the almost $600M facility which was handed over in January could have facilitated off-loading/on-loading easily if the ferries were using their own drawbridge.The current ramp attached to the stelling is placing extra strain to the bridge area, according to the officials, and already yesterday attachments had broken loose from the driveway and there was an evident growing space in between.Additionally, the BK group pointed out to several areas of damage to the facility by an excavator, with cracks in the sidewalls of the rails. Further, the officials said, the new pontoon,Air Max 97 For Sale Cheap, which was all added on without consultations, could create further flotation problems of the bridge since it was not attached in a manner to allow flexibility. According to Nascimento, the issue is a simple one – BK delivered a contract that it built according to designs and specifications. “Government then sought to modify it and they have done so without consultations…”BK warns that this entire bridge can become detached from its supportArcher believed that “excessive loading” on the ramp,Adidas Mike Fisher Jersey, which could not have possibly taken so much weight, was what caused the end beams of the ramp to fold Tuesday morning while the MV Torani was loading.The officials stressed that the bridge was intended to accommodate vehicles up to 20 tonnes.According to BK’s Managing Director, Brian Tiwari, the problems encountered when a pontoon, built at the orders of the Ministry, sank, and more recently with the ramp, have absolutely nothing to do with his firm.He disclosed that in January, the Minister of Public Works Robeson Benn, Minister of Local Government, Kellawan Lall, Permanent Secretary, Seewchan and Region Two Chairman,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Ali Baksh, were present when tests were done on the bridge to ensure that there were no flotation issues. A truck weighed at Parika by government officials was placed on the bridge and the pontoon stood up to the test, Tiwari stressed.BK VS BENNA clearly upset Tiwari stated that Minister Benn said publicly then that he would not be spending a “cent” more on the stelling. However, a few months later, millions more were spent to make modifications.Additionally, Tiwari noted that the damage to the stelling during the modification works were extensive.Describing the damage as “willful” acts by Ministry’s officials, the official said President Bharrat Jagdeo should investigate the matter and hold them accountable.“This is total madness.”According to Tiwari, during a meeting Wednesday, Minister Benn attempted to “change his mouth” when it was pointed out that tests were done to ensure the integrity of the bridge. However, there was a clear photograph of the test being conducted in January which showed the packed truck on the bridge with no apparent issues with the pontoon or flotation.“I think that whoever did this…was only to criticize us…we don’t see the need. All we see in this is the need to kill a couple of people.”Tiwari accused Kaieteur News of misrepresenting some facts. Kaieteur News, in its stories on the stelling and its troubles, had only said that BK built the facility. A clarification letter issued by BK earlier this month distancing itself from the incidents had at all times been carried.“You are like your boss…who never went to school,” Tiwari told the reporter.POOR MONITORINGFour days after the multi-million-dollar stelling opened to traffic in Essequibo, authorities were forced on Tuesday to close operations as the controversial ramp buckled under the weight of vehicles.Angry Essequibo residents said that it was a clear case of poor monitoring of the almost $600M (US$3M) project that has been hailed by government as a major improvement to that county.Operations were hurriedly shifted back to the old Adventure stelling to cater for the scores of vehicles that would have been stranded at Parika and in Region Two, Essequibo, even as technical officials of the Ministry of Public Works were reportedly rushed down to the troubled area to assess the damage.Almost 25 staffers,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China, who were moved on Saturday from the Adventure area in what should have been a positive end to a troubled construction, were told to report back for duties to that stelling until further notice.

Jonas Brodin Tröjor 4nV3504xuf

Anglia zadeklarował zajęcie NHL Mens Philadelphia Flyers Heritage Pullover Hoodie - Ash Slidell i Mason mieć rację. Bystrość prawna Starego Anglii ogłosił, że jest źle; i nie mam wątpliwości, że panie z Old Anglii może okazać się, że jest Nike Zoom All Out Low Black Friday Sale nie tak z Yattel, Puffendorff, Stowell, Phillimore i Wheaton. "Ale to nie Grotius," powiedziałem, do starszych kobiet w Nowym Jorku, który cytowany mi jakieś pół tuzina pisarzy na prawie międzynarodowym, myśląc w ten sposób, Ralph Lauren Dölj Polos że powinienem atutem jej ostatnią Andrew Shaw Tröjor kartę. "Szukałem w Grotius zbyt," rzekła, "i tak dalece jak widzę," itp itd itp Więc musiałem Arizona Coyotes Tröjor spaść z powrotem Jordan Fusion Black Friday Sale na przekonaniach, którym instynkt i rozsądek przywiózł mnie. Nigdy nie wątpił przez chwilę, że te wyroki byłyby wspierane przez angielskich prawników. Zostawiłem Boston Jarome Iginla Tröjor ze smutnym uczuciem w moim sercu, że spór jest nieunikniony między Anglii i Stanach, i że taka kłótnia musi być destrukcyjny dla sprawy Północy. Nigdy nie wierzył, że Zjednoczone Nowej Anglii i Zatoki Perskiej znowu się części jednego narodu, ale myślałem, że warunki podziału byłyby podyktowane Północy, a nie na południu. Czułem pewność, że Karolina Południowa i kraje Zatoki Perskiej, w poprzek od Atlantyku do Teksasu, by odnieść sukces w tworzeniu się w osobnym konfederacji; ale ja wciąż miał nadzieję, że Maryland, Wirginia, Kentucky i Missouri może być zapisany do wspanialszego imperium na północy, i że w ten sposób wielki cios dla niewolnictwa może być konsekwencją tej Ralph Lauren byxor wojny domowej. Ale takie ascendency może spaść tylko do północy z powodu ich dowództwem morza. Porty Północne były otwarte, a południowe porty były zamknięte. Ale jeśli to powinno być odwrócone. Jeżeli w wyniku działania Anglii południowe porty powinny być otwarte i zamknięte porty Północne, Północny może nie sprawiedliwe oczekiwanie sukcesu. Ascendency w tym przypadku w całości byłoby z Południa. Do tego momentu - Boże Narodzenie z Kevin Shattenkirk Tröjor 1861 - Maryland trzymano w poddaństwie przez dział, który Ogólne Dix zasadził na City of Baltimore. Dwu
Links:

http://disabledwww.533.com.tw/viewthread.php?tid=7373338&pid=8066466&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid8066466

http://ww.533.com.tw/viewthread.php?tid=7316056&pid=8066463&page=16&extra=page%3D1#pid8066463

http://disabledwww.533.com.tw/viewthread.php?tid=7373337&pid=8066459&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid8066459
返回列表