;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); NFL Jerseys Cheap l1ixr23y - 男女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

NFL Jerseys Cheap l1ixr23y

Six men were charged jointly on Wednesday by Acting Chief Magistrate Melissa Robertson for the offence of gaming.It is alleged that on Friday February 20, 2009 at Sandy Babb Street, Kitty; Stanley Clement, 32, of Dowding Street, Kitty; Quinn Smith,NFL Jerseys Cheap, 28,  of 114 Garnett Street, Newtown, who works at Friendship Wild Life; 19-year-old Andre Holder, a student of 72 Sandy Babb Street,NFL Jerseys Outlet, Kitty; 25-year-old Nigel Anderson, of 237 D’Andrade Street, Newtown; 23-year-old Fitzroy Gibson, of Sandy Babb Street,Cheap Jerseys From China Outlet, Kitty; and Tyrone Benjamin of  Kitty, on February 20,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, were caught playing a game  of chance in public view.They all pleaded not guilty.Their attorney, Adrian Thompson, said that the matter shouldn’t have reached this stage, and asked that they be granted bail, since it would be a “waste of time” to take the matter further.He added that the defendants don’t want to be back and forth in court in a long-drawn-out process.According to Holder, he said that on the day in question he was selling “bomb”, also known as peanut punch, and some pastries which he does on a regular basis after classes.“Your Worship,China Jerseys, I attend the classes at the Sophia Training Centre, after classes I go and sell to make money.I was not playing any game. I was just waiting at the door when the police came in and said that we were playing cards to make money.”As for Anderson, who works at John Fernandes and the Guyana Chronicle as a labourer,cheap nfl jerseys, said that on the day in question he was just going to buy some pone from Holder.The other four maintained that they went there to make purchases as well, not to play any games.The six defendants were placed on a bond to keep the peace for 12 months. They were also asked to return to court on March 27 next.
返回列表